Date(s) - 03/11/2023
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
LOSS Community Services
Volunteer your time and join our growing community.
You make our work possible! Join us for the LOSS New Volunteer Information Session!
We envision a community of volunteers willing to help suicide loss survivors experience a restoration of hope and standing together for suicide awareness; creating our Community of Hope.
LOSS Community Services depends on its volunteers in a variety of ways. Please join us for an upcoming information session where you will have the opportunity to learn more about our programs and volunteer needs.
You’ll meet some of our awesome volunteers, and you’ll learn about:
- What we do. LOSS Programs, history, and results.
- What you can do. LOSS offers volunteer opportunities that include:
- First Responders and Phone Dispatchers
- Administrative support
- Companion to survivors
- Representing LOSS in the community
- Speaking and writing for various audiences
Register today for the LOSS New Volunteer Information Session!
This event is fully booked.