Date(s) - 12/03/2022
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
LOSS Community Services
You are invited to join LOSS for a Remembrance
Bear Workshop on Saturday, December 3rd at 11am!
What are Remembrance Bears?
They are crafted bears made from a cherished T-shirt, graduation gown, jersey, or other important fabric
that become linking objects to those we have lost. Using the materials you provide, each bear will
be lovingly hand crafted by a suicide loss survivor and returned to the LOSS office for you to fill with stuffing.
- Clean materials must be turned in to LOSS by Saturday, November 19th – denim, leather, and other heavy materials are not appropriate for this craft
- Place them in a bag labeled with your first and last name and telephone number
- There is a maximum of two bears per person
- A light lunch will be included
- Cost is $30 per bear ($15 covers cost and $15 directly funds Care Basket supplies for newly bereaved loss survivors)
- Left over materials will be returned
Registrations are closed for this event.