Date(s) - 04/16/2022
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Volunteer your time and join our growing community.
You make our work possible! Join us for the LOSS New Volunteer Information Session!
We envision a community of suicide loss survivors who are experiencing a restoration of hope and standing together for suicide awareness – a Community of Hope.
LOSS Community Services depends on its volunteers in a variety of ways. Please join us for an upcoming information session where you will have the opportunity to learn more about our programs and volunteer needs.
- What we do. LOSS Programs, history, and results.
- What you can do. LOSS offers volunteer opportunities that include:
- First Responders and Phone Dispatchers
- Administrative support
- Companion to survivors
- Representing LOSS in the community
- Speaking and writing for various audiences
Register today for the LOSS New Volunteer Information Session!
Registrations are closed for this event.