Date(s) - 04/02/2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
LOSS Community Services
Volunteer your time and join our growing community.
Our work is only possible because of people like you!
We envision a community of suicide loss survivors who are experiencing a restoration of hope and standing together for suicide awareness – a Community of Hope.
Franklin County LOSS depends on its volunteers in a variety of ways. Please join us for an upcoming information session where you will have the opportunity to learn more about our programs and volunteer needs.
You’ll meet some of our awesome volunteers, and you’ll learn about:
- What we do. LOSS Programs, history and results.
- What you can do. LOSS offers volunteer opportunities that include:
- First Responders and Phone Dispatchers
- Administrative support
- Companion to survivors
- Representing LOSS in the community
- Speaking and writing for various audiences
Registrations are closed for this event.