Date(s) - 04/25/2020
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Sequoia Pro Bowl
6th annual Bowl for LOSS and Win fundraising event!
Out of utmost concern for our community’s health, related to Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are canceling the in-person bowling event on Saturday, April 25, 2020, and moving it to an online fundraising and community building experience in order to continue to support people who have been impacted by a suicide loss.
We hope you will consider continuing to participate! Your dollars will support even more suicide loss survivors and your donation will be 100% tax-deductible. Make a donation or set a goal & encourage your friends to support you!
We are excited to share we will still host the amazing silent auction we’ve become known for! It will now be online! The online event will take place through Saturday, April 25th and ending at 5:00 p.m.
This year’s goal is to raise $15,000 in support of survivors of suicide loss.
Proceeds will go towards:
- Immediate resources and support to loss survivors
- Aftercare resources including Care Baskets, meals for families, and in hardship cases, financial assistance with the funeral
- Uniforms for new First Responders
- Training, information, and resources to individuals and organizations about serving and companioning the bereaved by suicide
- Professional Suicide Prevention Trainings throughout Central Ohio